Our Health Care Practice is dedicated to providing physicians, hospitals and continuing care organizations with comprehensive risk management and employee benefit insurance solutions.
What makes us different? We have invested in in-house risk advisors whose sole focus is working with our health care clients.
With over 50 years of insuring the health care industry and thousands of health care clients served, our dedicated team can design insurance solutions for physicians, hospitals and continuing care organizations.
Medical Group Trends
In 2017, the health care industry, specifically medical groups are projecting exposures in the following areas:
- Employment Practices Liability: Aside from malpractice, an employment related lawsuit is the most severe exposure a medical group faces.
- Medical Professional Liability: Medical groups can take advantage of cost savings from falling rates.
- Cyber Liability: Only 6% of healthcare organizations carry adequate coverage.
- Ransomware Exposure: The healthcare industry accounts for 88% of randsomware breaches.
- Workers' Compensation - AB 2883: Our exclusive Doctors Advantage Program recognizes the financial impact that this bill will have on physicians groups, and offers preferred below-market pricing to help keep workers' compensation costs down in spite of this change.