Protecting your business, your livelihood and your reputation.
Regardless of your reputation or skill, the risk of a lawsuit is always present for game developers. Game Insure™ provides professional liability coverage for the unique activities and services developers deliver every day.
What’s the worst thing that could happen?
- Your game breaches a third party’s intellectual property and now you’re being held accountable.
- You finish your work past the deadline and your publisher decides to sue.
- Your publisher sues you for breach of contract.
- You created a character that resembles a public figure and your publisher is being sued. They put they blame on you.
Game Insure™ policies include general liability, which addresses bodily injury and property damage to a third party, and professional liability, which addresses financial losses to a third party due to your services. Your general liability and professional liability coverage highlights include:
- Publishers automatically included as “additional insured” as listed by the game developers
- Automatic coverage of business and personal property at a $25,000 value, with the option to increase
- Coverage for expenses related to legal defense of claims
- Broad and customized definition of technology activities
- Standard worldwide coverage for suits brought anywhere
- Privacy and cyber liability covers costs & fines related to third party personal information dissemination
- Policy specifically states coverage for breach of intellectual property rights
- Cyber-based system interruption triggered by cyber peril or hacking, virus, or malicious third party
- Multi-Media Liability and Advertising Injury including Defamation, Intellectual Property Rights Infringement, and Content Liability
- Auto coverage for rental and personal use cars used for business operations