Building a successful insurance program begins with a strong foundation.
MMA's Construction Practice has the expertise and resources to address your complex risk profile. From bid analysis to workers’ compensation claims advocacy, we can help ensure your business and your employees are prepared and protected for any project.
- Owner and Contractor Controlled Insurance Programs (OCIP & CCIP)
- Surety Bonds
- Environmental and Pollution
- Design and Professional Liability Expertise
- Alternative Risk and Captives
- Safety Programs and Loss Control
- Prevailing Wage Expertise
- Employee Benefits and ACA Compliance
Avoid Losses. Increase Capital.
Supporting your business requires not only the right insurance coverage, but a comprehensive approach to proactive loss control. For us, this begins with an audit of your safety programs and leveraging the skills of our in-house Risk & Loss Advisors to help reduce reserves and close claims faster. Our goal is to keep your ex-mod and workers’ compensation rates low, so you can focus on maximizing capital.
MMA partners with over 5,000 construction clients across the country and has placed over $1 Billion in premium.
Contact us for a complimentary assessment.