This position is responsible for the professional and efficient managing of phones, visitors, and mail as well as a variety of other clerical duties including, but not limited to, scanning, electronic filing and desktop publishing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Promptly and professionally answer incoming calls and direct to the appropriate associate.
Greet visitors as they arrive, offer parking validation, request visitor to login and inform the appropriate associate of their arrival.
Handle all incoming mail and inter-office mail
Maintain conference room calendar and assist with meeting set-ups and take downs
Create all types of correspondence and written communication to include creating and updating comprehensive summaries, reports, proposals and presentations while maintaining established procedures
Identify and scan client policies, endorsements, certificates, and other correspondence into the appropriate agency management systems.
Download various policy documents from carrier website for Commercial department and bring into document management system
Assist with clerical tasks to include copying, faxing, mailings, assembling binders and production of client ID cards.
Education and/or Experience
Successful candidate will be a service oriented individual with high personal standards and a hands-on work style. This position requires an individual who is comfortable working at a varying pace, managing multiple tasks, adjusting priorities often, and managing frequent interruptions.
In addition, the following is required:
- High School diploma and 1 – 2 years of experience in a professional office setting directly related to job responsibilities specified above.
- Must type a minimum of 65wpm and be skilled (intermediate level) in using MS Office software; preferably version 2003.
- Basic math and professional level business writing skills.
- Proficiency with personal computers and Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel and PowerPoint) with the ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Excellent phone personality and neat appearance.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Alert, positive and approachable demeanor.
- Must be dependable, possess a strong attention to detail, and enjoy working in a fast paced team environment.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
Ability to use computer keyboard and sit in a stationary position for extended periods.
Work is performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
Click HERE for PDF version.